Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Internship Hunt - Prologue

"Winter is coming .." was the first episode of an awesome season of Game of Thrones.
But now when the winter season has truly arrived , I have realized the gravity of this phrase. I do not wish to leave my cozy bed and neither do I step outside my house to avoid hitting a cold breeze.
So I was lazy ? 
I was bored ? 
And more than anything else,
I was feeling cold.
.. wow it rhymes.
So the only way out was to resume blogging.
Now coming to toughest decision - TOPIC ...
I pondered over it a lot .. something which could have story-line and me as the protagonist .. something recent .. comprising drama , action , suspense , tragedy and more than everything else a good end :-) .. after all some people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
So the story is about My Internship Hunt and it will be divided into various parts covered in each blog post:
Act I    - HUL
Act II   - ITC
Act III  - Directi
Act IV  - Dassault Systèmes

Hope u'll enjoy it :)

Up Next : Internship Hunt - Act I Scene I [HUL : Incitement]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be sent for moderation.