Saturday, May 26, 2012

IIT - सुन्दरता के दृष्टिकोण से

Well I visited IIT KGP during my counselling session.
Then I came to IIT K. 
A year later I paid visit to IIT D.
...
And today I had a chance to pay visit to IIT M.

Well the location was quite similar to IIT D , near a fly-over.
The entrance quite similar to IIT K.
But what it lacked, I would say .. was professionalism.
It looked more sort of IIT D + 300 acres of forest.
Trees covered with dusty leaves.
Playgrounds having no grasses.
Well the indoor stadium kinda reminded me of ours.
Chital in IITM is synonymous to Nilgai in IITK



Hostels were pathetic.
Poor supply of good drinking water coupled with No Water Coolers even in a place like chennai .. :O
No food court.
Even lesser gals than anywhere else. ;)
+1 for in-campus bus service.

Overall सुन्दरता के दृष्टिकोण से रैंकिंग  कुछ इस प्रकार है :

१ - भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (आईआईटी)  कनपुर
२ - भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (आईआईटी) खड़गपुर
३ - भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (आईआईटी) मद्रास
४ - भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (आईआईटी) दिल्ली

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be sent for moderation.