Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SfePy Issue #167



Today is the most exciting day of my 'FOSSDev - Free and Open Source Software Development' history as Robert closed Issue #167 of the SfePy project. Those who are hearing about this project for the first time well SfePy is a software for solving systems of coupled partial differential equations (PDEs) by the finite element method in 2D and 3D. Do try it someday! :)
I came across this project a few months back and was very excited to contribute in it. For past three years I have been working on projects which had a very restricted circle and it was high time to find a greater purpose. Finally I feel as if I have taken a small step in a new direction filled with a new confidence because someone once said - 
"That's one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind." 


- A Pythonista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment will be sent for moderation.